Sunday, April 24, 2022

Can sports betting be the next Opium?


Considering how clever gamers are killing it.


Note, I said,  clever. Clever  now no longer comes cheap. It means sharpening your wits. This is a very, very  critical factor  if you  have to make a killing making a bet in sports.

It is true. The Smart Ones are making  correct cash Unfortunately,  the bulk of bettors are  in reality swelling the  wallet of the  betting  businesses. 


That is why there are a lot of betting businesses  popping up from the blues and a thriving market, birthing many branches crushing it in nooks and crannies. 


 Genesis.


Because of my values, things instilled in me from an early age, I have been averse to making a bet in sports in any shape, type or form. And I grew up seeing humans engaged in making a bet as you'll see a drug addict or a drug pusher today. 


       That was the self righteous me.


In my early life I had a close encounter with a person way into making a bet (and that was before on-line making a bet).

In his room, he had this big pile of coupons and guides all associated with making a bet in sports. For me,It became the first time I came across  a lot of English soccer clubs like Leeds United, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle,and the rest. 


 Because of this early encounter with a Bettor, I became further convinced that sports betting was a waste of time and money.The guy did not strike it rich despite his pyramid of  betting papers.

                            Waow!                                                                                


So I grew up avoiding whatever seems like making a bet until I stumbled upon  a situation in a Barber Shop that made me reconsider my conservative stance on making a bet in sports.


I stepped into this barbershop for a haircut and met  4 gents already seated. I believe The barber had observed the sudden flip in my countenance, I became melancholic understanding that I needed to wait until after these 4 had been served to get my turn.


He briskly, dusted the hot seat and invited me to take a seat. I became bewildered thinking why he was shunning 4 clients who had been there earlier than me?


But he smilingly made me to understand that that the 4 people seated were not there to barb but are his students. 


His what?  I thought,what could he be coaching them in the barbershop? How to give a hair cut? Well,  I later found out that the 4 guys were there to discover ways to bet. To be successful bettors, is what all the four had In common. 


That day, I found out that my Barber was not your regular Barber but a person who had found a side hustle that pays him well  and won him some popularity over the years as a damn good Bettor.



He explained to me that  the furniture, the air conditioner and barbering equipment, which include the flat- screen TV and home theater in his barbing saloon, have been bought with his sport bet winnings. 


I listened keenly to his casual lecture 

and I'm going to share the key points I learned from the barber with you.



Four paths to a winning sport betting life for the poor beginner.


Number one. 

Don't be greedy. As a newbie, keep away from the parlay bet system in which you wager on multiple games at a stretch. 


'You have to be a Houdini to assume that you could win 30 or 35 wagers at a move', the barber said. 


However, he confessed that he is aware of a few folks who rely upon paid tipsters

for match predictions.

But the risks are too much, particularly in case you are a newbie with very little cash. He warned.



Number two. 

Go for the less-recognised leagues. For instance, in soccer; aside from the premier league, the bundesliga and the La Liga,there are different smaller leagues In different nations whose games are much less recognized, however very predictable.

According to him, You can expect that the top teams in those leagues are certainly going to win their games and that they score plenty of goals. He says, move for those ones. 



Number three. 

A trickle at a time.He says the trick is to win small. But to reinvest your winnings. Again, and again and watch your cash tree grow. 


Number four. 

Be patient. He says his technique might not deliver masses of cash instantly, however overtime if one is patient and continues at it with out spending his winnings, but intentionally reinvesting maximum of the winnings, he is confident that the outcomes will be phenomenal. 


He even did a small math for us there displaying how his approach makes sense in time. I have to confess it was an impressive learning experience.


So that was how my perspective of sport betting got completely modified at a barbershop. 

                    

                           And yes.


 He additionally informed all of us that he paid for the expenses of his marriage from the same source, and that his subsequent goal is to shop for a very good car. And who says he can't? 



The Barber cum making a bet in sports teacher, informed us that apart from the four pathways he had given to be successful as a sport bettor, the vital subsequent thing, is to sign-in to a making a bet organization that has an excellent track report of treating Bettors properly;  through paying right away without any issues. He shared his choice with us. And I'm going to share this information with you here. Click here


So this is it, from a non believer,I actually have come to see making a bet in sports as a  lee-way out of the pandemic of failing economies worldwide, particularly in 3rd world nations in which unemployment rates are high. 

Betting in sports, if well coordinated , can be an alternative to a life of crime and criminality. And, The betting companies are also making a positive impact offering a livelihood to many, many, many youths.

No comments:

Post a Comment